Fearless L.A. Babe

September 30, 2014

Location: Amsterdam

DSC_8604 Over The knee boots, Chanel Boybag, Zara dress (2)




Hey everyone


There is one good thing about the fall season, and that is the fact I will be able to throw on my over-the-knee boots again, yay!.  With the sporty trend going on at the moment, I thought it would be fun to pair these black suede sexy numbers with this sweater dress including a text that's me all over LOL.

Being a true Cali girl, I couldn't resist grabbing this cool piece as soon as I spotted it. The fun quote makes me miss L.A. just a little bit less, hmm only just a little.




DSC_8997 Zara Dress, Fearless L.A. Babe
DSC_8694 Over The knee Boots, Chanel Boybag, Zara Dress(2)
DSC_9050 Over the knee boots, Zara dress, Chanel Boy bag
DSC_8940 Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_9164 Over The Knee Boots, Zara Dress, Chanel Boy bag, Tamara Chloé (4)
DSC_8650 Over the Knee boots, Zara dress, Chanel Boy bag (3)
DSC_8888 Unisa over the knee boots, Chanel Boybag (2)
DSC_9075 Over the knee boots(2)


I was wearing: Dress: Zara, here  OTK Boots: Unisa (sold out) Bag: Chanel Boy Flap here, Jewelry: LadyLand Amsterdam, Sunnies: Mango


Shop similar items:






As much as I love them, it's very easy for over-the-knee boots to appear a little "trampy" don't you agree?  I think it's key to avoid that look by making sure you pair them with the right items. I am talking classic pieces like a full skirt, a knitted cardigan and white blouse. Make it look super cool and casual by pairing it with a pair of jeans or leather pants or mix it with sporty items like a bomber jacket or cool sweater. The possibilities are endless. Keep an eye on this blog as I will be showing you tons of tips on how to wear them this fall hoping it will give you some ideas you could use and incorporate in your looks. Are you into the OTK boots trend this fall?



I hope you are enjoying your week so far and as always I will be back soon.

Thank you so much for reading!


With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:






10 comments:

  1. You totally rock with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! totally chic look babe))))) have a wonderful day, my luv)))))) xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SExy Look!!!! Love it on you!!!

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit and the way you mix your rings!) Cool vibe!

    xx
    Anastasia,
    http://fashionpeekaboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the knee boots look amazing, especially on you!
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, such a fun outfit. Those boots are fabulous!!
    /Mads
    Office Casual

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your confidence here. No fear. L.A. Babe!

    ReplyDelete