Sleeve Tied

October 7, 2014

Location: Amsterdam


DSC_0079 Red biker jacket, Chanel Boy bag, Blue fedora hat(3)



Hey everyone 



I am so sorry I have been absent for a week on this blog you guys. Last week I came down with a bit of a stomach flu.  This explains my lack of posting because all I could do was lie on a couch drinking gallons of tea and holding movie marathons on HBO.  I was totally bummed out about it, especially as I wanted to shoot a real fabulous post on the beach last Saturday. Last weekend were probably the last warm  days of this summer and with the weather cooling off quickly I am not sure if I will be able to do this beach shoot anytime soon. I guess I will have to submit myself to freezing in the water next week and pretend it's warm. Let's pray for some good weather, because I am anxious sharing this one with you all.  The good news is; I am back and healthy again and not going anywhere.

For today's post I am wearing a fierce red biker jacket which has been one of my absolute favorites ever since I got it about a year ago. The color red is hot for fall 2014. For me a great reason to keep holding on to this piece that matches almost every outfit I can think of. I added this cool sleeve tie skirt for a casual sporty vibe but kept it chic by adding strapped heels and a crisp white blouse. I finished the look with a indigo blue hat.  For me a fun way of mixing different styles.

What do you think?





DSC_9878 wrap around skirt Zara, Chanel boy bag, Armani watch
DSC_0122 Red biker jacket, Chanel Boy bag(3),
DSC_9238 Red Biker Jacket, Chanel Boy Bag, Blue fedora hat,
DSC_9616 Red Biker Jacket, Amsterdam Canals, Chanel Boy bag
DSC_9823 Chanel Boy Bag, Armani Watch
DSC_9354 Red Biker jacket, Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_9297 Red Biker Jacket, Chanel Boybag, Blue Fedora hat
DSC_9831 Blue fedora hat, Red Biker Jacket, Tamara Chloé
DSC_9807 Zara strapped heels
DSC_9665 Flowers on a Amsterdam bridge

I was wearing: Jacket: Toxik, Sleeve Tie Skirt and heels: Zara, Bag: Chanel Boy Flap, Shirt: H&M, Watch: Armani, Hat: Open market Amsterdam.



Get similar items: 






Have a great week everyone and thanks for reading.

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:





44 comments:

  1. So sorry you had the flu! Hope you are well now and healed. I had it too last week, this crazy weather is really bad! Hope you can do soon your beach shooting as sounds so amazing!:) And regarding this one, you totally look awesome Tamara, Im in love with the red jacket and the shoes, you are a bombshell!:) Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your red leather jacket! :)

    Fashion blogger, freelance stylist and photographer, interior designer, photo model and music production student. Check out my new fashion blog http://letucc.blogspot.de/ Great and big things are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! You are so SEXY!!! I love the red Jacket so much!!!

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! And really nice mix!

    http://frenchiesunderthesun.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning look and great accessories, the boy bag and your hat are amazing !

    keep in touch

    ELi
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, amazing, I love your hair too!
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely loving the jacket!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool look.
    Love the red biker jacket♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann, The jacket is so versatile. I wear it a lot;) xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lily! I am obsessed with this hat lol xx

      Delete
  10. Very beautiful look Tamara; the jacket, hat, purse and shoes are amazing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beauty, so glad you stopped by! <3 xx

      Delete
  11. Que luxo look maravilhoso amei as imagens. Curta e siga o meu canal.
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  12. lucky girl! i'm so coveting that chanel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sienna, the Chanel is a great investment lol xx

      Delete
  13. You look so pretty and stylish, loved your jacket and heels! Have a great weekend dear! Kisses <3


    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look incredible!!!

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit fits the place so much, your jacket is really cool! You look amazing in red! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wauw! Wat weer een prachtige foto's en outfit! ♥
    Liefs! X

    ReplyDelete