Outfit - Lilac Trench

April 11, 2015

Location: Rijks Museum, Amsterdam

DSC_6571 Lilac CLaudia Strater Trench coat, Lace pants, Chanel boybag, Tamara Chloé 2




Hey everyone


That feeling when you walk into a store and one piece catches your eye and it's love at first sight. That's exactly what happened when I spotted this gorgeous lilac Claudia Sträter trench coat. The color being just perfect for spring this trench was something I just couldn't resist to take home with me. Picture my mom telling me over and over I just had to get it and the deal was closed. Anything mom says goes right?




DSC_6912 Lilac Claudia Strater Trench, Tamara Chloé
DSC_6728 Lilac Claudia Strater Trench Coat, Zara lace Pants, Chanel boy Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_6692 Tamara Chloé, Lilac Claudia Strater Trench coat, Chanel boy Bag, Zara lace pants
DSC_6967 Claudia Strater Lilac Trench, Chanel Boybag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_7091 Cherry blossom
DSC_6781 Tamara Chloé, Lilac Claudia Strater Trench Coat, Chanel Boy Bag3
DSC_6777 Tamara Chloé, Claudia Strater Lilac Trench coat, Chanel Boy bag2
DSC_7075 Tamara Chloé, Claudia Strater Lilac Trench coat, Zara lace pants, Chanel Boy bag2
DSC_7087 Floral Amsterdam
DSC_6949 Tamara Chloé, Claudia Strater Lilac Trench coat, Chanel Boy Bag, Zara lace pants
DSC_6673 Tamara Chloé, Lilac Claudia Strater Trench Coat, Zara lace pants, Chanel Boy Bag
DSC_6960 Claudia Strater Trench Coat,Tamara Chloe
DSC_6854 Tamara Chloé, Claudia Strater Lilac Trench coat, Zara Lace pants, Chanel boy bag
DSC_7126 Zara heels and Lace pants, Tamara Chloé


I was wearing: Trench coat: Claudia Sträter here love this one too here or this bargain version here // Tee here Pants and heels: Zara (sold out) // Bag: Chanel Boy flap here


Get similar items:





To me, lilac is the ultimate spring color. This fresh color is so easy to mix with lots of colors like: burgundy, different shades of blue, pink and of course all grey tones, metallic and gold. The possibilities are endless. When I thought of creating an outfit with this trench the first thing
that came to mind were these lace pants.The soft color mixes beautifully with something as classy as lace. To keep it chic, yet casual I just added a plain white tee and finished the look with a statement necklace and heels for a polished look that is appropriate for day into night. 

I can totally see myself wearing this trench with jeans and white sneakers or cute shorts and summer sandals. This piece is such a classic that it basically goes with it anything. I keep saying it over and over, but lately I have only invested in pieces I can wear more than once. This is definitely one of those key items that will make it out of my closet on a regular basis.


What's your favorite key piece for this spring? 

Thanks for reading and enjoy a fabulous weekend everyone!

With love Tamara Chloé 

Don't forget to join me on:
 



12 comments:

  1. This pant is super stylish and shoes are wonderful.
    a kiss treasure, good Sunday <3

    http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhh spring is in the air!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful look; you look amazing Tamara. I like the trench coat and the boy flap and of course, the shoes...:-)
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beauty, wishing you an amazing weekl! x

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, you look absolutely stunning in that Ensemble my dear. The lilac trench coat is such a Statement Piece for spring. Looks so sophisitcated with the laced Pants.

    Hope you are doing great my beautiful friend?

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing just great Ani, hope you are well too. Thanks so much! xx

      Delete
  5. You look amazing Tamara..
    lila trench coat, pants looks perfect on you.
    great photos...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!! dear, ur lookin fantastic!!!!! xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete